We are always keen to hear from people who are interested in becoming part of our team!
Our agency is owned and run by teachers and we believe that teachers know best how to match candidates to schools which they will love. You’ll join a fun, hard-working, target driven team that is dedicated to meeting the needs of A* Star’s client schools and teachers.
You will be working with our teachers and schools to;
- Interview and appropriately match candidates to teaching posts
- Assist in meeting the staffing needs of our schools
- Develop and maintain relationships with client schools
- Maintain our reputation - we are a Quality Marked company with the highest standards of customer service in the education recruitment industry
We see the ideal Education Consultant as someone who:
- has experience as a teacher
- has an understanding of the education system
- is committed to meeting targets
In return we will offer you:
- Career development
- High earning potential, and a supportive and friendly work environment.
Interested? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reception Teacher- South London, 2 month contract
Location: South London, London
Salary: £140 - £180 per day + depending on experience
Year 6 Teacher- London, September 2017
Salary: £27819 - £46365 per annum + MPS according to experience
Year 5 Primary Teacher- September start/ Islington
Location: North London, London
Salary: £140 - £200 per day