A Star Teachers have been working to find placements for South African Teachers in the UK for 15 years. There are plenty of teaching jobs in the UK for South Africans and our experienced helpful team are on hand to guide you through the process.
We are currently looking for qualified primary, secondary, and special needs teachers for work in the UK. If you are a South African looking for teaching jobs overseas you can call us today on 020 7272 7070.
Qualified South African Teachers
Teachers must apply to us for the relevant award of QTS before being recognised as a qualified teacher in the UK. The development team we employ have over 14 years’ experience in assisting with QTS issues for South African teachers looking to work in the UK.
Why work for A* Star Teachers?
In addition to a wide range of teaching jobs in a variety of schools and the support of our team of teacher recruiters we offer:
- Genuinely Excellent Pay – we are teachers ourselves and our pay rates to our teachers are easily among the best in the entire UK.
- The UKs No 1 Relocation BONUS - for our teachers relocating from Australia we offer a simple bonus for successfully completing assignment/s.
- In addition to the excellent pay we outright offer the best bonus in UK teacher recruitment.
- The more days you work the more we pay up to £1,100 EXTRA / YEAR for 2 years paid termly and at the end of assignments. More for more senior roles or sought after specialisms.
- There are no gimmicks, hoops to jump through or vouchers in leiu of cash.
- With A* Star Teachers you work more as partner and share the benefits of that partnership
Additional benefits include:
Guaranteed work agreements providing you security
Free Enhanced Disclosure DBS (UK Police Check) - this is the police check for the UK and we do this in advance to enable you to teach immediately in the UK education system
Discounted UK Visa service - whether you require a Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa or Tier 2 sponsorship we have partnered with an excellent visa service with substantial discounts
UK QTS Application - Free assistance obtaining your UK QTS - this can impact on work options, income plus build your Resume/CV!
- Opening Bank Accounts - It assists if you can bring your last three bank statements from home with you when attending your interview. Your pay will be paid directly into your bank account by BACS
- National Insurance (NI) - we help you obtain a National Insurance number
- Free professional induction to teaching in the UK and ongoing professional development on the issues you demand
- Social Life – work hard and play hard we organise regular fun social events with our 'Star' teachers and our team! In addition we offer pub crawls, walking tours and travel discounts.
If you want to know more please Register Now!
The Next Steps
We understand that making the decision to relocate to the other side of the world is not an easy decision, and we want to give you as much information as possible to help you by giving you all the vital information you need to make that all important decision to join us over in the UK!
To find out more about our relocation process and how to get the ball rolling visit our planning your next steps page below.
With over 15 years’ experience in helping teachers relocate from across the world, we can guarantee a fast, simple and easy relocation process!
Don’t just take our word for it! Read testimonials from teachers just like you.
or Phone +44 (0)207 2727070