If you plan to join us for next year (starting on or before Jan 2017) we will:
Earning in London
- Genuinely Excellent Pay – most importantly our pay rates to our teachers are among the best in the entire UK
- PAYE or Umbrella model - You choose what best suits you to maximise your income
- Our relocation packages - enable you to legitimately claim back thousands in tax whether standard PAYE tax or Umbrella model
Excellent Bonus Successful candidates who stay the year in their new role will also be eligible for a £1,000 reimbursement toward the cost of your flight to London. Not only can we provide you with a face to face interview with your prospective employer, we can also help cover the cost of your flight there too (Some T&Cs apply so be sure to get in touch for more information)
Our outstanding offer covers living, teaching, traveling and earning in the UK!!!
This package was created by past Aussie teachers for our "Aussie New Chums"
We have been recruiting Australian teachers for teaching jobs in London for over 15 years
If you feel we missed something important to you please let us know!
If you want to know more please Register Now!
How we help with;
Living In London
- UK Working Holiday Visa service
- Assistance with accommodation
- Opening Bank Accounts – we can take the challenge out of opening a bank account in the UK. We can help you with opening your UK bank account through our agreement with HSBC bank. It assists if you can bring your last three bank statements from home with you when attending your interview. Your pay will be paid directly into your bank account by BACS
- National Insurance (NI) - we help you obtain a National Insurance number
- UK SIM Card
- Free international money transfer
- Social Life – work hard and play hard we organise regular fun social events with our 'Star' teachers and our team! In addition we offer pub crawls, walking tours and travel discounts
- Health Care - the NHS will take care of you free of charge in the UK should you require healthcare. We can guide you sorting this out
Teaching in London
The Teaching Jobs
- We offer a wide range of teaching jobs throughout London and its surrounds ranging from Nursery through to matriculation (A Levels in the UK)
- A mix of available schools including early years, primary, secondary, government, faith schools, special education needs, academies and independent schools
- Our teachers are offered a variety of work including daily supply, short term, long term (taking full classroom role over an extended period) and permanent positions and the flexibility to move between roles
- Personal Support - quality support outside the classroom is vital to our teachers. Our teachers have a dedicated recruitment consultant who is in regular contact with you and will deal with any issues that may arise
- We will give you impartial advice and facts and will place you in the best school to suit your profile. In addition, you can often start off in a school as a supply teacher and later become permanent if you and the school feel that you are a good match
- Free professional induction to teaching in the UK and ongoing professional development on the issues you demand
- The Perfect Resume /CV – although technically there are some differences between Resumes and CVs for the purpose of your teaching journey in the UK they can be used interchangeably - If you are looking for a long-term or permanent position it is vital you have an up-to-date and relevant CV which really sells your skills, experience and abilities we can assist
- Free NARIC certification of your documentation where required for education UK services
- We sort out your compliance paperwork – we will provide clear and simple guidance of what to bring and process this for you on arrival in the UK
- Free Enhanced Disclosure and barring Service (DBS) this is the police check for the UK and we do this in advance to enable you to teach immediately in the UK education system
- Guaranteed work agreements providing security
- Free assistance with sorting out your UK QTS which can impact on work options and income plus build your Resume/CV!
- UK Working Holiday Visa Service
- Social life support - Pub crawls, walking tours, socials
- Our partnerships with key travel specialists gives you access to an exhaustive range of HUGE travel discounts
If you want to know more please Register Now!
Reception Teacher- South London, 2 month contract
Location: South London, London
Salary: £140 - £180 per day + depending on experience
Year 6 Teacher- London, September 2017
Salary: £27819 - £46365 per annum + MPS according to experience
Year 5 Primary Teacher- September start/ Islington
Location: North London, London
Salary: £140 - £200 per day