Year 6 Teacherr In Tower Hamlets Urgently Required!
|Job Title:||Year 6 Teacherr In Tower Hamlets Urgently Required!|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2017 16:51|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experiences Year 6Teacher to join an excellent school in tower hamlets.
About the role:
- community school
- commitment to achievement and high quality of teaching
-excellent interpersonal skills needed
Interview will take place week starting Monday October 16th
- Familiarity with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
- Be seeking long-term, permanent roles
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have at least two educational references
- Have an overseas police check (if applicable)
- Have a current DBS or willingness to undertake one
Please apply below!
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's