Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Year 6 Primary Teacher - Essex
|Job Title:||Year 6 Primary Teacher - Essex|
|Salary:||£140 - £190 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||Nov 07, 2018|
-Year 6 teacher
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for a Year 6 teacher in Essex. This is a long term role starting in January 2019.
Some benefits of the school include:
* Highly popular school within the area
* Supportive parents and carers
* Professional support and CPD offered weekly
* Negotiable salary depending on experience (Main and Upper Pay scale)
* Additional adult support across all classes
* An excellent opportunity to make a substantial impact through this role
* The last Ofsted was 'Outstanding'
"We provide students with qualities and skills which will enable them to be successful, confident learners who embrace challenges and opportunities. The successful candidate will be someone who shares our vision and values." (Head Teacher)
If you are an experienced year 6 teacher looking for a fresh start in a fantastic school, please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job