Year 5 teacher- September start
|Job Title:||Year 5 teacher- September start|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£140 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Zuri Findley|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 14:54|
The school based in Slough is just a short train ride from Ealing Broadway and has brilliant bus routes. The school also offers on site parking for all staff members.
Although it is a Roman Catholic school it promotes ethnic and religious diversity amongst staff and children so teachers from all faiths and backgrounds are welcome to apply. The candidate will need to be someone who has previous experience of working with a year 5 class.
The successful candidate will also:
- be an inspirational teacher with a proven track record of leading pupils to achieve outstanding results.
- share the school's vision and the belief that all young people can achieve at high levels.
- the drive and enthusiasm to help students, staff and parents get involved with their work.
- be flexible to fit within a small team.
There will be significant career progression available for the successful candidate.
This is a unique opportunity to join a community of staff building a transformative school.
Central to the school's values is establishing a school of outstanding teachers who are committed, skilled and passionate about their work and have an absolute belief that all children can and will achieve.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you are interested in the position please apply now.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Year 5 Teacher Southwark
£120 - £190 per day + depending on experience
Year 5 - Kingston
£120 - £200 per day
Year 5 Teacher- Long term
£120 - £160 per day
Year 5 Teacher- Barking and Dagenham
£140 - £200 per day + QTS SUPPORT
Year 5 teacher, Kent Long term
£120 - £190 per day