Year 5 Teacher - September 2018!
|Job Title:||Year 5 Teacher - September 2018!|
|Salary:||£160 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 11:31|
A background working in a similar role is essential.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a years experience in a similar role
- both NQT and QTS applications are welcomed
- Experience with good behaviour management is essential
- Experience with creating engaging lessons
- Good understanding of the national curriculum
- Up to date DBS
- Right to work in the UK
- Two exemplary references
If you are an experienced Year 5 Teacher seeking a new role in a fantastic school in time for September please apply directly!!
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's