Year 5 Teacher in Harrow
|Job Title:||Year 5 Teacher in Harrow|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£140 - £200 per day + QTS SUPPORT|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2017 09:43|
This role is on going till the end of the year with the potential to become permanent.
Located in Harrow, the primary school is looking for an innovative and motivated full-time Year 5 Teacher to join their effective team immediately. The school is located in the heart of Harrow and is a big part of the community. The staff are all friendly and warm and the school is a high achiever in exams and Ofsted year upon year.
They are looking for a Teacher who has:
- Qualified Teacher Status or overseas equivalent qualification
- Experience teaching Year 5
- Experience of Year 5 end of year exams
- Experience teaching a mixed ability class
- High expectations
- Proven effective teaching skills
- Good working relationship with others
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Candidates must also:
* be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
* be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
* have the right to work in the UK
* have recognised teaching qualifications
* have at least two educational references
* have an overseas police check (if applicable)
* have a current DBS or willingness to undertake one
If you are interested in this Teaching role please apply directly or call Emily on 0207 272 7070 to discuss the role in more detail.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's