Year 5 teacher, East London- ASAP
|Job Title:||Year 5 teacher, East London- ASAP|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Austin Van|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 17:19|
A two form primary school based in East London are seeking to appoint a long term year 5 teacher. Please be advised that this role will be on going until March 2017.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years experience, preferably in KS2
* The school is looking for a confident teacher that can hit the ground running
* Must be willing to embrace the catholic ethos of the school
* Seeking a teacher that can commit to a full academic year, starting as soon as possible
You will be required to teach an energetic and vibrant class of 25 year 5 children who will be working towards their end of year mock SAT's.
Due to the nature of the role the school are only reviewing applications from candidates with a QTS and candidates with a minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
In return you will receive an attractive daily rate and a supportive SLT.
We are interviewing candidates immediately, to be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's