Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Year 5 Primary Teacher
|Job Title:||Year 5 Primary Teacher|
|Salary:||£140 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||Sep 25, 2018|
-Year 5 teacher
-Part time role (2 days per week)
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for a Year 5 teacher in Greenwich
This is part time, permanent role commencing from after the October half term.
Some of the benefits of the school include:
-Strong partnerships between school and home life
- Shared role with the school SENCO who is highly experienced and supportive
-Innovative and reflective teaching
- Outdoor learning encouraged
- Beautiful and extensive school grounds which include a playing field, woodland trail and outdoor theatre
School quote: "We aim to instil a lifelong love for learning and a strong grounding for future success, to develop resilient, independent, forward thinking learners."
If you are a KS2 teacher looking for a fresh start in a fantastic school, please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job