Year 4 Teacher- September Start/ Essex
|Job Title:||Year 4 Teacher- September Start/ Essex|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day + MPS according to experience|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 11:08|
The successful applicant will be:
* able to demonstrate outstanding teaching skills
* determined to help raise standards
* highly motivated and hardworking
* committed to working flexibly and effectively, as part of a team, in a supportive environment
* willing to embrace, fully, all aspects of school life
* a team player, open to coaching and mentoring.
The school is focused on raising standards through outstanding learning and teaching and is looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner with a proven record of achieving good progress for the children they teach. The successful applicant will have at least two years' class teacher experience and be an enthusiastic, passionate hardworking individual. All applicants with a positive work ethic that are able to motivate themselves and others should apply.
In return the school will offer:
* a welcoming caring community and a highly motivated professional staff team
* a pleasant working environment
* subject leadership opportunities
* excellent opportunities for professional development
* possible TLR for candidates with suitable experience
Pay rate is up to £180 per day depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Emily McGill.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's