Year 4 Teacher- Enfield
|Job Title:||Year 4 Teacher- Enfield|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2017 14:07|
A two form primary school in Enfield are seeking an exceptional year 4 teacher to start from September.
The school has excellent facilities and a strong management and staff team that strive to create a challenging and unique environment for children to learn and develop. The progress made by students is well above national average for all KS1 and KS2 classes.
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* Must have a minimum of two years similar experience
* Excellent behaviour management skills
* Strong lesson planning experience
* Firm and strong approach to discipline within the classroom
* The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
* Organizing and running revision classes
* Working with the KS2 team
About the school
* 'Good' Ofsted rated - March 2017
* Strong SLT
* Excellent resources available for teachers
* Excellent daily rate (up to £180 depending on experience)
* Career progression available
* Welcoming atmosphere
* Experienced staff team
Why Work through A* Star
A* Star teachers is a well-established teacher recruitment company with a passion for and a commitment to education. This refreshing difference results from A* Star being owned, managed and run by teachers and head teachers.
We aim to be the best teacher recruitment company "ever" and we therefore provide a truly outstanding service to both our teachers and our schools.
We have an extensive understanding of the challenges that face teachers relocating to the UK and many of our staff are overseas trained teachers themselves.
We work with Schools all over London and the South East, placing teachers in all subjects from Early Childhood to Secondary and including Special Educational Needs and Teacher Assistants.
To be considered for the role above please apply directly.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Year 4 Teacher- Enfield
£120 - £180 per day
Year 4 Teacher - Mat cover) Enfield
£120 - £200 per day
Year 4 Teacher-Westminster
City of Westminster, London
£140 - £200 per day
Year 4 Teacher- Kensington and Chelsea School
Kensington and Chelsea, London
£27819 - £46365 per annum
Year 4 Teacher - Barking -6 months FTC, September start
£120 - £180 per day + depending on experience