Year 4 Teacher- Barnet
|Job Title:||Year 4 Teacher- Barnet|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Isha Brown|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2017 17:42|
The school has excellent facilities and a strong management and staff team that strive to create a challenging and unique environment for children to learn and develop.
The progress made by students is well above national average for all KS1 and KS2 classes.
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* Must have a minimum of two years similar experience
* Excellent behaviour management skills
* Strong lesson planning experience
* Firm and strong approach to discipline within the classroom
* The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
* Organizing and running revision classes
* Working with the KS2 team
About the school
* 'Good' Ofsted rated - March 2017
* Strong SLT
* Excellent resources available for teachers
* Excellent daily rate (up to £180 depending on experience)
* Career progression available
* Welcoming atmosphere
* Experienced staff team
To be considered for the role above please apply directly.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's