Year 4 Teacher - Barking -6 months FTC, September start
|Job Title:||Year 4 Teacher - Barking -6 months FTC, September start|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Zuri Findley|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 11:22|
Are you seeking the security of a long term role?
Do you want to earn up to £900 per week!?
Then we want to hear from you!
A Barking based primary school are seeking a year 4 teacher to join their lively KS2 team from September 2017.
This is a FTC for a period of 6 months, therefore applicants MUST be seeking a long term placement.
The school is focused on raising standards through outstanding learning and teaching and are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner with a proven record of achieving good progress for the children they teach.
The successful applicant will have at least two years' class teacher experience and be an enthusiastic, passionate hardworking individual. All applicants with a positive work ethic that are able to motivate themselves and others should apply.
Further to the above the successful applicant will be:
* Able to demonstrate outstanding teaching skills
* Determined to help raise standards
* Highly motivated and hardworking
* Committed to working flexibly and effectively, as part of a team, in a supportive environment
* Willing to embrace, fully, all aspects of school life
* A team player, open to coaching and mentoring.
In return the school will offer:
* A welcoming caring community and a highly motivated professional staff team
* A pleasant working environment
* Subject leadership opportunities
* Excellent opportunities for professional development
* Possible TLR for candidates with suitable experience
As teachers who have moved in to recruitment we can guarantee that this is highly reputable school and the successful candidate will be entering a very positive and homely environment.
With that said this really is an opportunity not to be missed so please apply directly or send your CV through to Primary@astarteachers.com FAO Zuri Findley.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Year 4 Teacher - Barking
£120 - £180 per day + depending on experience
Year 4 teacher- South London, October start
South London, London
£160 - £200 per day
Year 4 teacher - short term role
West London, London
£120 - £180 per day
Year 1 Teacher in Barnet -Immediate start
£27819 - £46365 per annum
Year 4 Teacher - Islington - October half term
£120 - £200 per day