Year 3 Teacher - South London, September 2017
|Job Title:||Year 3 Teacher - South London, September 2017|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£180 - £200 per day + QTS SUPPORT|
|Contact Name:||Zuri Findley|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2017 17:58|
This is a 3 months FTC so applicants must be seeking long term work.
- Be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
- Be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have recognised teaching qualifications
- Have at least two educational references
- Have an overseas police check (if applicable)
- Have a current DBS check or willingness to undertake one
In return you will receive an attractive daily rate of up to £200 depending on experience and the opportunity to be part of an outstanding, well resourced school with an exciting and rich curriculum.
To be considered for this role please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Zuri Findley.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's