Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Year 3 Teacher
|Job Title:||Year 3 Teacher|
|Salary:||£150 - £240 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||Aug 07, 2019|
Year 3 Teacher Required in Greenford for September.
A client school in Greenford are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher to cover a year 3 class.
The school is 2 form entry Primary school based in the heart of West London and Ofsted rated "Outstanding" in May 2017.
The role is available as the year 3 Teacher recently left to explore travelling opportunities.
There is a likelihood for extending the role to permanent for the right candidate and a job share may be also be considered.
* You must have previous KS2 experience within the last 2 years, ideally with year 4 pupils
* You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* You will be adaptable to any situation and able to work under pressure
* You will have strong classroom management skills
* You will have a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to put a new one into place
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job to Primary@astarteachers.com
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job