Year 2 Teacher, Lewisham
|Job Title:||Year 2 Teacher, Lewisham|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £190 per day|
|Contact Name:||Austin Van|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 17:36|
* Do you have valuable recognized qualifications and experience?
* Are you willing to go the extra mile to make a difference?
If you can answer YES - This could be just what you're looking for!
Located in the Lewisham borough - A primary School are looking to appoint an Experienced year 2 Teacher with a strong understanding of the national curriculum who has been known to successfully raise academic standards and contribute to excellent standards of teaching on a full time - long term basis from October.
This school have a team of qualified experienced professionals who have the highest intentions on ensuring every child is happy, safe and well cared for whilst also ensuring behaviour is managed well. With high standards, you will be required to go the extra mile, ensuring knowledge and skills to date are transferred onto the younger generation.
With a 'Good' Ofsted report, they aim to ensure the best practices are continuously made throughout the school with an aim to eventually achieve an 'Outstanding' inspection.
* Be highly skilled in carrying out observations, lesson planning, writing reports and more.
* Have determination, a positive attitude and be willing to excel within this role with a can do approach to your teaching.
* Be able to work independently with the ability to confidently use your own initiative - not being afraid to spend additional time advancing any of your teaching practices.
* Be highly skilled observing, planning and writing reports.
If you feel this is for you and you want to play a part in helping this Primary School achieve an astonishing 'Outstanding' inspection - Apply Now!
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Year 2 Teacher - Ruislip
£140 - £200 per day
Year 2 Teacher - East London, October start
East London, London
£140 - £190 per day
Year 2 Teacher - Essex, Long term role
£120 - £200 per day
Year 1 Teacher
£140 - £180 per day
Year 6 Teacher- Wimbledon
£140 - £180 per day