Year 2 teacher- Hertfordshire
|Job Title:||Year 2 teacher- Hertfordshire|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£160 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Zuri Findley|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2017 13:55|
Are you available from September?
Do you want to earn up to £900 per week?
Well look no further, this role may be the next step in your career!
A dynamic and creative primary school in Hertfordshire are looking to appoint an enthusiastic year 2 teacher to join from September.
You will be required to teach a lively year 4 class of 24 children. There is a full time TA to assist you with your day to day duties. The curriculum is both diverse and rich, and there is a large outdoor space to allow for outdoor learning.
All applicants MUST:
- have a minimum of a year experience working in a UK school
- have an outstanding understanding of the national curriculum
- be a high achiever dedicated to your role
- be passionate about teaching and making a positive difference to the academic development of young minds
- have excellent behaviour management skills
- have experience in creating engaging and motivating lessons regularly
- have a UK QTS
- have the legal right to work in the UK
- have an enhanced DBS
- be able to provide two educational referees
In return you will be working in a 'good Ofsted rated school with 'outstanding' management and leadership in a calm and welcoming environment. You will also receive a highly generous daily rate of up to £900 per week depending on experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Zuri Findley
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's