Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Year 2 Teacher- Greenwich
|Job Title:||Year 2 Teacher- Greenwich|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||Jul 10, 2019|
If you are an experienced KS1 teacher seeking a long term role starting from September we want to hear from you!
A* Star teachers are currently working with a client school based in Greenwich who are seeking a KS1 teacher.
The successful applicant will be teaching a year 1 class for a period of 9 months starting September 2019.
The school are paying a generous daily rate of up to £180.
The successful candidate will be working amongst a very supportive and strong unit of professional teachers who are passionate about the learning and academic development of young minds.
* You must have a minimum of a years teaching experience
* You must have a good knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
To be considered for the role please apply directly or send your CV through to email@example.com
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job