Year 2 Teacher - East London- ASAP!
|Job Title:||Year 2 Teacher - East London- ASAP!|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 15:44|
-Competitive daily rate
An immediate start role is available for a Year 2 Teacher to join a primary school based in East London! This is a full time role covering the summer term with the potential to become a permanent member of staff from September
Some of the benefits of the school include:
- Excellent Pay Rate
- The School Are Hopeful Of Turning This Into A Permanent Placement
- Less Than 5 Minutes From Large Transport Hub
- Outstanding Ofsted Rating
- Well-Funded Department
- Excellent Resources
This is an immediate start role.
If you are a Year 2 Teacher looking for a fresh start in a fantastic school, please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's