Year 1 teacher Westminster - ASAP Start
|Job Title:||Year 1 teacher Westminster - ASAP Start|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£140 - £210 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2017 17:27|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Year 1 teacher. The choice of going in as a supply teacher in order to meet with the staff and pupils is available as well.
Our client school is looking for a forward thinking and ambitious teachers who enjoy enriching the lives of children through learning.
- Be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
- Be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have recognised teaching qualifications
- Have at least two educational references
- Have an overseas police check (if applicable)
- Have a current DBS or willingness to undertake one
Please call Ken or Emily on 0207 272 7070 or email Emily@astarteachers.com
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's