Year 1 Teacher- Watford- October start
|Job Title:||Year 1 Teacher- Watford- October start|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £200 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 15:02|
This is a popular, friendly school, offering a creative curriculum and an exciting and innovative environment.We are looking for applicants who continually and consistently raise standards.
We are particularly looking for an outstanding individual in KS1 who shares our vision for high aspiration and achievement.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced teachers to further enhance and develop your career and experience. For the right candidate the post will include taking responsibility for leading and developing Key Stage 1.
Summary outlining our expectations of a successful applicant:
* be an excellent practitioner
* be passionate about learning and raising achievement
* have high expectations of all children
* work well as part of a team
* have a sense of humour
* be keen to develop skills and experience
Our client school can offer:
* a supportive, hardworking and committed staff team
* friendly, enthusiastic and well-motivated children
* a pleasant, well-resourced learning environment
* good opportunities for professional development
* a welcoming and supportive community
* a happy place to work & the opportunity of being part of our expansion project.
From the Head teacher: "We are looking for dynamic, dedicated practitioners of any faith and background who aspire to nurture successful learners and confident individuals."
If this sounds like you then don't delay please apply now!!!
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Year 1 Teacher / Barnet - October Start
£140 - £190 per day
Year 1 Teacher- Fulham, Mid October
£120 - £180 per day
Year 2 Teacher - East London, October start
East London, London
£140 - £190 per day
Year 6 Teacher- Wimbledon, October
£140 - £180 per day
KS2 Teacher - Greenford October Start
£120 - £200 per day