Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Urgent need for a SLD Teacher for a school in North London !!
|Job Title:||Urgent need for a SLD Teacher for a school in North London !!|
|Salary:||£29000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||Oct 18, 2018|
*****Urgent need for a SLD Teacher for a school in North London (Haringey)*****
- SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties)
- The school is based in a brand new facility
- Salary will be in line with the National Pay scale for Teachers - Inner London: £29-42K
- The teacher will be supported by 8 fully trained Teaching Assistants
- The age range of the students is 1-18
- The school requires someone that has experience teaching students with Severe Learning - - Difficulties
- This is an immediate vacancy that will run until Christmas initially. From Christmas a review will be held and the opportunity to go permanent at the school if the initial period is a success
The aim is to hold interviews this week and the deadline for applications will be 23rd October .
If you meet the above criteria and have a full teaching qualification along with up-to-date DBS the school will want meet with you.
For further information contact a Spencer or Ken on the Secondary desk - firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call 0207 272 70 70
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job