|Job Title:||Teaching Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£90 per day + MOS according to experience|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 14:18|
The school offers
· A vibrant, ethnically and culturally diverse school community
· The challenge to maintain high standards
· Good opportunities for professional development
· A stable, professional staff with a range of experience and skills
· Supportive colleagues, who work collaboratively for the benefit of children's learning
· A friendly and supportive team
Applicants will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
*Qualified to NVQ Level 2 for Teaching Assistants (or equivalent) and/or substantial SEN experience.
*Have a practical approach to children's learning with strong ability to be creative and to use your initiative.
*Be able to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
*A working knowledge and understanding of the curriculum.
*Very good numeracy/literacy skills.
*Emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviour.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
Contact Joseph without delay for more information.
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Teaching Assistant- September- North London
North London, London
£70 - £90 per day
Year 5 Teacher - September
Tower Hamlets, London
£120 - £200 per day + depending
Year 5 Key Stage 2 Teacher London Borough Of Barnet
£120 - £180 per day + depending on experience
Upper Key Stage Two Teacher East London
East London, London
£120 - £200 per day + depejnding on experience