Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Teachers of Maths - Richmond - October
|Job Title:||Teachers of Maths - Richmond - October|
|Location:||London, Richmond upon Thames|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||Sep 28, 2018|
Our client, a leading school in Richmond, has asked us to recruit a Maths Teacher for a planned start from October 2018. The role of the Maths Teacher is offered on a long term supply.
* Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
* The successful candidate must have QTS
* You will have a demonstrable commitment to work in partnership with all school stakeholders
* The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
We have been working with this school on a regular basis for the past few years and our teachers have always had great feedback. The pupils are well behaved and generally are well supported in their studies at home and this is demonstrated in their progression through the school.
The school are committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school. There also are amazing opportunities for career development or those Teachers who commit to the ethos of the school.
The school has an amazing Team of highly stimulated staff that are fully committed to the education of their students and offer a creative and engaging curriculum. The school also offers an extra-curricular activity programme. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be we strongly advise contacting Spencer on the secondary team at the earliest opportunity - Spencer@astarteachers.com or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job