Teacher Of Geography - South East London
|Job Title:||Teacher Of Geography - South East London|
|Salary:||£120 - £200 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Anna Affram|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2017 15:23|
We are now looking for an exceptional teacher or NQT, with a commitment to academic excellence and helping every child succeed. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team, roll their sleeves up and excel at what they do.
You will be a passionate Geographer and have an unrelenting obsession to be the best you can be and in turn motivate your pupils to excel.
The successful candidate will be a driven and passionate teacher with a keen interest in research and its application to Geography education, with the ability to learn from feedback and a hunger to constantly improve and develop.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and build an Outstanding Geography Department. This role represents a unique opportunity to join a still outstanding school with the high expectations for pupils and staff, and to help shape the school's continued growth.
What makes our client school unique:
* We put high-quality teaching at the heart of what we do
* We run a 60% loading for teaching staff, giving them the space they need to plan, mark, assess and learn
* We have regular staff training every week and run weekly coaching for every member of staff
* We run Drop Down Days throughout the year, ensuring our pupils can have intensive curricular experiences in different subject areas
* We have highly structured intervention processes ensuring no child is left behind
* We have relationships with some of the best schools in the country, ensuring staff can develop strong external links with expert practitioners
We have a very strong behaviour code ensuring no lesson time is wasted.
The school is located on border of London Boroughs of Bexley and Greenwich and benefits from good transport links by rail and road.
We politely urge any suitably qualified candidate to contact Anna - firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold PGCE, QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Teacher of Geography - North London Areas
North London, London
depending on experience
Teacher Of Geography
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Teacher Of Geography
Teacher Of Design and Technology - South West London
South West London, London
£120 - £200 per day + depending on experience
£140 - £200 per day