Teacher of Boys PE - Southwark
|Job Title:||Teacher of Boys PE - Southwark|
|Salary:||£160 - £220 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 16:15|
The successful candidate will:
* Be an experienced teacher or newly qualified by September.
* Have the ability to establish good relationships with pupils, parents and other staff.
* Have a commitment to supporting the development of after school activities.
In return we can offer:
* The opportunity to work in a truly unique school.
* A hard working team of staff alongside supportive Governors.
* A rural setting.
* An excellent work / life balance.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's