Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
SENCO - ISLINGTON - ASAP
|Job Title:||SENCO - ISLINGTON - ASAP|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||Oct 18, 2018|
An experienced SENCO is required in Islington ASAP!
Company: A* Star Teachers
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SENCO to join one of our most sought after schools! This is a full time role covering two terms with the potential to become a permanent member of staff.
Some benefits of the school/role include:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly working environment
- Strong, dedicated, hardworking teachers
- Supportive governing body who are committed to helping the school move forward
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Well resourced SEN department
- Long term role
- Competitive daily rate
If you are an experienced SENCO looking for a fresh start in a fantastic school, please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job