Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Secondary Teacher of Chemistry - Greenford - January 2019
|Job Title:||Secondary Teacher of Chemistry - Greenford - January 2019|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||Oct 26, 2018|
***** Secondary Teacher of Chemistry in Greenford Required for January 2019*****
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for a Secondary Teacher of Chemistry to join one of our most sought after schools! This is an on going role commencing from January 2019. The school are looking for an experienced Chemistry Specialist to join a well-structured and supportive department.
The school has an amazing Team of highly stimulated staff that are fully committed to the education of their students and offer a creative and engaging curriculum. The school also offers an extra-curricular activity programme. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
Some of the benefits of the school include:
* The school is rated 'Good with Outstanding features' by OFSTED.
* Excellent transport links. Situated minutes away from the nearest underground station.
* Well-resourced Science Department.
* Supportive colleagues.
* A structured behaviour management policy implemented consistently and supported by the senior leadership team.
This role is ideal for someone looking for an opportunity to step into an exciting career at a prestigious school, who enjoys teaching in a delightful setting within easy commuting distance.
If you are a Chemistry Specialist looking for a fresh start in a fantastic school, please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job