Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Secondary PE Teacher - Sutton - September
|Job Title:||Secondary PE Teacher - Sutton - September|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||Sep 17, 2018|
***** PE Teacher required for a lovely School in Sutton!!*****
The successful candidate will be required to teach PE to from KS3 right through to GCSE and it would be beneficial if you were to come from a sporty background.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
*PGCE, GTP, SCITT.
*Qualified Teacher Status.
*Able to teach PE/Physical Education to GCSE.
*Strong Classroom and Behaviour Management
* An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style
* Clear Objectives for Lessons
* Effective Discipline Skills
* Good Classroom Management Skills
* Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards
* Knowledge of Subject Matter
* Strong Rapport with Students
To be considered for the position of PE Teacher/Physical Education you must have a minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience. Ideally the candidate with have secondary experience along with the correct teaching qualification.
If you are an experienced PE Teacher looking for a fresh start from September in a lovely school please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: Secondary@astarteachers.com
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job