Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Secondary Maths Teacher - Islington- ASAP
|Job Title:||Secondary Maths Teacher - Islington- ASAP|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||Oct 25, 2018|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an inspirational and highly motivated Mathematics Teacher to join a popular, flourishing and highly-supportive Secondary School in Islington.
The position is available immediately!
The candidate's key responsibilities will be:
* Leading on day to day effective practices and systems to ensure consistency across the department
* Setting appropriately challenging target for raising achievement amongst students in Maths.
* Develop an understanding of learning needs and the importance of raising achievement amongst students in the department.
* To create an innovative and creative teaching and learning strategies
Some of the benefits of the school include:
* Full Time Teaching assistant
* Long term role
* On site staff parking available
* Competitive daily rate
* Excellent Support from leadership
* 10 minute walk from the station
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be we strongly advise contacting Spencer on the secondary team at the earliest opportunity - Spencer@astarteachers.com or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job