Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Secondary Ict Teacher - Ealing Broadway - January 2019
|Job Title:||Secondary Ict Teacher - Ealing Broadway - January 2019|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||Oct 31, 2018|
ICT Teacher required for school based in Ealing broadway for a January 2019. The school is a ten minute walk from Haven Green.
The Secondary School seeking an ICT teacher to join a high Performing team with Specialist Status in Business and Enterprise and Applied Learning. It desirable for the candidate to also be able to teach Business Studies. The School are looking for somebody to possibly go permanent from September 2019.
* be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
* be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
* have the right to work in the UK
* have recognised teaching qualifications
* have at least two educational references
* have an overseas police check (if applicable)
* have a current DBS willingness to undertake one
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be ,we strongly advise contacting our experienced secondary team on the secondary team at the earliest opportunity - firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job