Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
Science Teacher- West London - October!
|Job Title:||Science Teacher- West London - October!|
|Location:||London, West London|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Huma Khan|
|Job Published:||Oct 01, 2018|
Our Client School at A Star Teachers is recruiting a Science Teacher for a position set to begin in the first week of September. The School is located in West London.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Will have a Degree in Science and have QTS Status
* As a Science teacher, It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching to A Level
* The school are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to a Science Teacher with experience across the curriculum.
* Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice.
We have been working with this school on a regular basis for the past few years and our teachers have always told us it is a lovely place to work. The pupils are well behaved and generally are well supported in their studies at home and this is demonstrated in their progression through the school.
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be we strongly advise contacting Ken on the secondary team at the earliest opportunity - Ken@astarteachers.com or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job