Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
|Job Title:||Science Teacher|
|Salary:||£150 - £240 per day|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||Sep 10, 2019|
Our client at A Star Teachers is offering an exciting new opportunity in Hertfordshire for a Science Teacher to join their fantastic teaching team.
The purpose of the school's journey is to provide a high quality, all-round outstanding education for all pupils, present and future, in a calm yet exciting learning environment. The successful candidate will work towards developing an innovative, dynamic and high achieving setting.
Some of the Benefits the school has to offer:
* Excellent facilities with well-resourced classrooms
* A supportive SLT.
* NQTs welcome to apply - excellent induction programme
* Excellent Transport Links.
* Excellent rates of pay.
If you are a Science Teacher looking for a fresh start in a fantastic school, please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job