|Job Title:||Science Teacher|
|Salary:||£160 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 12:09|
There is a high uptake of all three Sciences at Key Stage 5, of which we have a high number of students applying for STEM courses at Oxbridge and outcomes for our students are truly outstanding at Key Stage 4, with 85% of students scoring A*-C.
You will teach in a designated Science teaching room that is equipped with outstanding teaching resources. A specialism in either Physics or Chemistry would be a desirable but not essential requirement for the position. We warmly welcome applications from all faiths who wish to work in our community. NQTs are also more than welcome to apply.
Some of the benefits of include:
* Outstanding GCSE results, from our well-motivated students
* a school which is in the top 2% nationally for value added from Years 7-11
* an IT rich environment
* high quality facilities in our newly built school
* an inner London location (with London Weighting salary benefits and great transport links)
* excellent support and development for NQTs (see our website).
The school represents an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School's mission statement "Education for All = Achievement for All".
The teacher will work as part of a team in securing outstanding teaching, learning and curriculum provision. The successful candidate will join the school following a three year BSF refurbishment which has provided us with a world class learning environment for both staff and students.
All candidates coming through A*Star Teachers will be subject to the safeguarding checks as standard in UK schools. It is therefore vital that those applying are in possession of an up-to-date DBS/police clearance.
For further information please contact Ken in the secondary team on 0207 272 7070 or email email@example.com.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's