Reception teacher, September - FTC
|Job Title:||Reception teacher, September - FTC|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Zuri Findley|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 14:26|
One of our most exceptional client primary schools based in East London are seeking a Reception teacher for September.
This is a long term role covering maternity until mid June 2018 after which there is a strong possibility for this role to become permanent.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of a years teaching experience
- have QTS
- be willing to go the extra mile to create engaging and exciting lesson plans
- have the ability to form positive relationships with the children to promote their academic growth
- be an all round charismatic individual - this is extremely important as the school prides it self on its positive and welcoming atmosphere.
In return you will be working alongside both professional and committed individuals with a strong SLT. The school promotes from within and will therefore be able to present fantastic career development opportunities to the successful candidate if they show the initiative and relevant career aspirations.
The successful candidate will also receive a competitive daily rate of up to £180 depending on experience.
The school is located near good transports links and also has an onsite car park for staff.
It is extremely important to highlight that due to the impending end of the academic year the head teacher is reviewing applicants right now so to be considered please apply directly.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
KS2 Teacher, Camden
£120 - £180 per day
Year 3 teacher, Lambeth
£140 - £200 per day
KS1 Teacher, ASAP
£140 - £200 per day
SEN Teacher, Long term role!
£120 - £200 per day + MPS according to experience
Reception Teacher- South London
South London, London
£140 - £180 per day + depending on experience