Psychology Teacher - Greenwich
|Job Title:||Psychology Teacher - Greenwich|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 11:37|
The ideal candidate will:
*Have a degree in psychology, and have QTS
* It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching Psychology to A Level
* The School are happy to consider outstanding NQTs but suggest that the role might be better suited to Psychology teachers with experience across the curriculum
* Your schemes of work will be creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice.
The school has an amazing Team of highly stimulated staff that are fully committed to the education of their students and offer a creative and engaging curriculum. The school also offers an extra-curricular activity programme. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be we strongly advise contacting Ken on the secondary team at the earliest opportunity - Ken@astarteachers.com or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's