|Job Title:||Psychology Teacher|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 10:47|
The role starts in September until March 2018.
The school is a new building and although located in outer London is accessible in less than 30 minutes from Central London stations. The school is in the top 56 schools in national performance tables when compared to similar schools and has recently been rated Outstanding by Ofsted (March 2017).
The successful candidate will:
* Have a proven track record and clear experience in raising achievement with pupils of all abilities
* Have a passion for their subject
* Have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils to their full potential
* Have an unrelenting focus on the learning experience of all their classes
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
Send CV now for review
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's