Primary Teacher - South West London
|Job Title:||Primary Teacher - South West London|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Madelaine Edgar|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018 13:33|
A* Star Teachers are currently working with an "Outstanding" Primary school based in South West London seeking a KS1 Teacher to join their experienced primary team after the Easter break.
The successful Primary Teacher will be vibrant, enthusiastic and committed. The Teacher will be seeking to further their experience within a school environment as Primary Teacher teaching KS1.
About the role:
* Year 1 Teacher
* South West London School
* Two form entry
* Well resourced school
* Strong staff and committed SLT
* Strong transport links and on site car park
* Competitive daily rate
* Potential for extension starting in September 2018
Our client school are ideally seeking a Primary Teacher that has the determination to be successful in this role. The candidate will need to have a strong work ethic and a strong and in depth knowledge of the national curriculum and have the ability to deliver this role effectively.
* The Teacher will be working closely with students of different abilities to help with their progress
* The Teacher will be managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
* You will have a strong understanding of different learning needs and be able to provide support to students effectively
* You will be able to build strong relationships with students and colleagues as you will be working closely with different departments within the school
* You will be required to undergo regular training to help you on your way to becoming a successful team player
Inspected by Ofsted in June 2017 confirms that this school continues to be rated "Outstanding".
If you are an experienced Primary Teacher and feel that you will be successful in this role please apply by sending an up to date CV through to email@example.com
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's