PE Teacher - Havering
|Job Title:||PE Teacher - Havering|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 16:32|
-£160 - £230 Daily rates
Our Client at A Star Teachers is recruiting a PE Teacher to take charge of PE Lessons. This is a long term supply contract position commencing from the first week of September, and there is an opportunity for the successful candidate to extend this in to a permanent contract.
* Applications from both experienced Teachers and NQTs will be considered.
* Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
* As a qualified P.E teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development
* At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel.
The school is based in the borough of Havering and are committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school. There also are amazing opportunities for career development or those Teachers who commit to the ethos of the school.
The school has an amazing Team of highly stimulated staff that are fully committed to the education of their students and offer a creative and engaging curriculum. The school also offers an extra-curricular activity programme. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be we strongly advise contacting Ken on the secondary team at the earliest opportunity - Ken@astarteachers.com or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's