Nursery Nurse - September start, North London
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - September start, North London|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£140 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2017 13:26|
- must have at least two years experience as a Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher or Early Years Educator.
- must be available to start from September
- must have at least level 3 in Childcare
- must be willing to work non term time
- must have excellent communication skills with parents /carers
- have a minimum of 2 years experience as a nursery nurse
- be seeking a long-term, permanent role
- have the right to work in the UK
- have at least two references
- have an overseas police check (if applicable)
- have a current DBS or willingness to undertake one
About the role:
-More than one position available
-Permanent contracts available from September
-excellent training and development building relationships with a small group of children and their families
The class consists of high achieving, able students.
The school is a 1 form entry which is very well situated with a high standard of teaching and learning. The most recent Ofsted report rated them as 'Outstanding.'
There are good transport links available close to the school with the nearest train station being Golders Green.
To be considered for this role please apply directly or for further information please call Emily McGill on 0207 272 7070 immediately.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's