Music Teacher- Croydon
|Job Title:||Music Teacher- Croydon|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Mulcahy|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 15:50|
* The successful candidate will demonstrate proven ability to successfully manage learning development projects
* Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
* As a qualified Music teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development
* The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
You will be joining a school who pride themselves on being a home from home, they pursue academic excellence for all students, resolute in the belief that every student has great potential and should be given the opportunity to fulfil it, they combine the best aspects of conventional learning with skilled innovation and creativity to provide a rich environment for students to progress.
The Secondary school offers a wide range of opportunities, academic, practical, cultural and sporting to all students. The school thinks and works in terms of individual students, their personal development, their academic tuition, their interests and their career needs.
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be we strongly advise contacting Ken or Spencer on secondary team at the earliest opportunity - Secondary@astarteachers.com or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's