Modern Foreign Languages Greenwich
|Job Title:||Modern Foreign Languages Greenwich|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £200 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Anna Affram|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 13:11|
This is an opportunity to fast track your career in an extremely high performing
school which offers an excellent salary and continual professional development.
The school is looking for a highly motivated Modern Foreign Languages teacher who can educate motivated pupils in French and Spanish to GCSE and A-level.
The school boasts state of the art facilities as well as an extremely supportive Languages department Head.
We would like to hear from you if you:
* Are determined to make a difference
* Have the highest expectations for all young people
* Are passionate about learning and creativity.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.