Language Teacher (French/Spanish/Mandarin)
|Job Title:||Language Teacher (French/Spanish/Mandarin)|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2017 16:19|
Due to its specialism, the school promote a learning culture which is international, technological and vocational, and which values language learning as an activity and regards performance with languages as a key skill for UK citizens of the 21st century. The school encourages a high status for language learning which permeates the whole school curriculum; and raise awareness of the importance of languages to careers through business links and work-related opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a proven track record and clear experience in raising achievement with pupils of all abilities
* Have a passion for their subject
* Have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils to their full potential
* Have an unrelenting focus on the learning experience of all their classes
The school is located next to several DLR stations and would be ideal for someone based in South East London.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's