KS2 Teacher - Islington
|Job Title:||KS2 Teacher - Islington|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 17:11|
Title: Year 3 teacher
Company: A* Star Teachers
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for a Year 3 teacher to join one of our most sought after schools! This is a full time maternity cover post ASAP- July.
Some of the benefits of the school include:
-A positive working environment with happy and welcoming staff
-Motivated and friendly students who work effectively with little adult supervision.
-"Highly skilled and experienced staff team."
-Challenging and exciting curriculum with sustained progress
-Rooftop gardens on school with views across London
- Professional development offered.
-Successful school with high expectations of teaching and learning
-Rated 'Good' by Ofsted - March 2018, "Leaders' work is underpinned by their strong shared ambition for the school and its pupils."
-Critical thinking and 'real life' learning encouraged
Specific requirements from the school, add them in here
- At least 1 year of experience teaching KS2 in a mainstream school
- Available full time from September
- Willing to attend a trial day/interview
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have at least two references
- Have an overseas police check (if applicable)
- Have a current DBS or willingness to undertake one
If you are a KS2 teacher looking for a fresh start in a fantastic school, please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's