Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
KS1 Teacher - West London - October
|Job Title:||KS1 Teacher - West London - October|
|Location:||London, West London|
|Salary:||£150 - £190 per day|
|Contact Name:||Madelaine Edgar|
|Job Published:||Oct 02, 2018|
-Long term role
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced KS1 Teacher to join a 'Good' Ofsted rated primary school in West London from October. This is a long term placement until the end of the Autumn term.
Some of the benefits of the school include:
* Two form entry
* Strong academic principles
* Supportive SMT
* 5 PPA covered lessons over a fortnight
* Continuous professional development available
Mission statement: " We are seeking a KS1 Teacher who has a proven track record of raising attainment and eager to work alongside the KS1 team to raise achievement."
If this sounds like you then please contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: email@example.com
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job