KS1 Teacher - Long term
|Job Title:||KS1 Teacher - Long term|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£170 - £190 per day|
|Contact Name:||Madelaine Edgar|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 17:25|
-Long term role
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced KS1 Teacher to join a 'Good' Ofsted rated primary school in South London from September. This is a long term placement until the end of the Autumn term.
Some of the benefits of the school include:
* Year 1 Class
* Strong and creative curriculum
* Close to central transport links
* 'Outstanding' rated by Ofsted - June 2017
* Continuous professional development available
* Long term role
Mission statement: " We are seeking a KS1 Teacher who has a proven track record of raising attainment and eager to work alongside the KS1 team to raise achievement in the first term of the year"
If this sounds like you then please contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: email@example.com
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's