KS1 Teacher- Haringey, September start!
|Job Title:||KS1 Teacher- Haringey, September start!|
|Contract Type:||Long Term|
|Salary:||£120 - £180 per day + according to MPS|
|Contact Name:||Emily McGill|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2017 16:44|
Are you seeking a new role for September?
Do you want the security of a long term role?
If yes then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Our client school is a large, three form entry Primary school that serves a richly diverse community, which is reflected in the population of the pupils and staff. They are based in the London borough of Haringey.
The successful candidate will:
* be a dynamic, innovative classroom practitioner;
* encourage and inspire children to achieve their highest potential;
* work well as part of a successful team;
* have a commitment to creativity and diversity; and
* work very effectively with parents
In return you will receive :
* an opportunity for career progression and opportunities for professional development
* a strong team of committed staff and supportive governors;
* a vibrant learning environment
* motivated children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
* an excellent daily rate of up to £180
If this sounds like the next step in your career please apply directly!
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's