Teach in London – UK Teacher Recruitment Agency
|Job Title:||ICT Teacher|
|Salary:||£140 - £220 per day + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Galiwango|
|Job Published:||Jul 09, 2019|
ICT Teacher required for school based in Greenwich borough for a September Start!
A Teacher of ICT with the ability to teach Business Studies is an ideal, you will join an over-subscribed, High Performing Specialist School with Specialist Status in Business and Enterprise and Applied Learning.
For ICT at KS4 the school works to OCR Nationals and a KS5 GCSE Applied ICT (AS & A2). Business is taught as BTEC First (KS4) and BTEC National (KS5), both of these courses are 100% coursework.
* be familiar with the National Curriculum or similar curriculum from overseas
* be seeking long-term, permanent or daily work
* have the right to work in the UK
* have recognised teaching qualifications
* have at least two educational references
* have an overseas police check (if applicable)
* have a current DBS willingness to undertake one
If the role above appeals to you based on where you are currently in your career and what you would like your next challenge to be, we strongly advise contacting Lisa on the secondary team at the earliest opportunity - email@example.com or alternatively call 0207 272 7070.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Apply for This Job