History Teacher - Enfield
|Job Title:||History Teacher - Enfield|
|Salary:||£160 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ken Hayes|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 08:59|
* September start
* Full time Role
* Long term role
* Competitive salary
A* Star Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for an History Teacher to work within the leadership team at a "good" school in Enfield!
This is full time role starting September 2018.
Some of the benefits of the school include:
* "Good" Ofsted rating 2014
* Access to Jubilee Park
* Inclusive working environment with happy and welcoming staff
* Web based lessons
* Creative curriculum
* Large Victorian building with new facilities
* Professional staff
* Newly refurbished, stimulating learning environment
The schools mission statement is: "We aim to prepare all children for their future lives. Our Learning Quest is designed to inspire children to achieve their full potential. We aim to equip them with the skills, knowledge and behaviours which will develop the joy of lifelong learning and allow them to take a full and active role in their community."
If you're looking for the next step in your career please apply here or contact us directly on 0207 272 7070 or via email: email@example.com
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's